WE ARE LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are seeking persons interested in providing direct care and support to clients receiving services in Brisbane and surrounding suburbs. Successful applicants must have a genuine caring nature and a heartfelt desire to assist aged people living in the community to continue to live independently within their own home. Day to day services are varied and may include; personal care, transportation to and from appointments, domestic cleaning, meal preparation, respite and emotional and social support.
• Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Individual Support, Disability, Community Services.
• National Police Check no older than six (6) months issued by Australian Federal Police or one of the ACIC accredited bodies, https://www.acic.gov.au/
• Own reliable motor vehicle with registration and comprehensive insurance
• Current Australian driver’s licence
• Permanent Residency required
• Industry experience
• Ability to speak another language is preferable
• Flexible day/night shifts that suit your life style and study commitments across a 7 day roster
• Uniform supplied at induction
• Access to tax-free fringe benefits (following successful probationary period)
• Award wage including hourly travel reimbursement
• Rewarding career and great team culture
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.