Support Care Worker Opportunities!!! Aged and Disability Support!!!
Casual and Permanent Part-Time roles are available in Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Logan, Bayside, Gold Coast and Moreton Bay regions. Work is rostered close to your home.
Are you tired of working overtime, being underpaid and consistently being stressed?
Imagine working smarter not harder and finally having the work-life balance you have always wanted!
If you are ready to make positive change in your life by enriching another person’s life, APPLY NOW and join the Co.As.It. Family!
What we offer you:
- Casual Remuneration: $34.95 per hour (includes travel) + 10.5% super + access to salary sacrifice benefits.
- Part Time Remuneration: $28.76 per hour (includes travel) + 10.5% super + access to salary sacrifice benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements to support work-life balance
- Comprehensive and face to face training prior to starting your role
- On-going support and training
- Tablet to access your rosters and other work information
- Rewards and loyalty gifts
- Values-based culture & supportive team environment
- A uniform that is well recognised within the industry
- A rewarding career in a secure growth industry
- Opportunities for further career development within the organisation
- Access to salary sacrifice benefits
- Free Italian language classes and cultural activities at Italian Language Centre (ILC) after 6 months.
About the role:
The role will be varied and your tasks will be designed to meet the individual needs and goals of persons with disabilities and ageing persons living in the community. You’ll spend time on the road and deliver one-on-one support with these clients in their homes through the following tasks:
- Personal care which includes assistance with showering and personal hygiene
- Light house cleaning duties, including changing bed linen, laundry and ironing
- Meal preparation
- Supporting their attendance/participation in community based recreational and social activities.
- Transporting and assistance with shopping and going to appointments.
- Deliver care in accordance with individualised care plans and personal preferences
What you’ll need:
- National Police check issued within the last 12 months and by the Australian Federal Police Check or ACIC (purpose of employment Aged Care Staff (Unsupervised/vulnerable)
- Yellow Card/NDIS Worker Screening Check (purpose of employment Disability Care Staff)
- Cert III Individual Support or equivalent certificate (Please still apply if you are currently enrolled and working towards this qualification)
- Current First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- A reliable, registered motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Ability to speak another language is an advantage
Co.As.It. Community Services is a charitable organisation that treats its clients and staff as extended family members, this ethos originated from our cultural heritage and has permeated our development and growth since we began operations in 1978.
Our diverse, multi-cultural, bi-lingual staff stand behind the clients we serve, supporting their goals, enhancing their life skills and encouraging their passions to live life to their full potential. We share their joys, achievements, disappointments and grief – just like any family.
Through true dedication, we have excelled in delivering innovative and exceptional human and health services for over 40 years, earning us a number of industry awards for excellence in care.
At Co.As.It. caring for people is not just a job; it is our mission and we excel at it.
Come on board if you wish to make a real difference enriching another person’s life!
"*" indicates required fields