At Co.As.It. Community Services, caring for people is not a job; it is our mission and we excel at it.
We welcome you to apply:-
Community Care Worker Positions
We are extending our family and seeking a qualified Community Care Worker to provide service in:
- Brisbane Region
- Moreton Bay
- Gold Coast
As a Community Care Worker, you will make a positive impact in our clients’ lives to support them with in-home care to enhance their independence and improve the quality of life through:
- Daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, help at mealtimes, and general mobility.
- Light house cleaning such as washing/hanging/ironing clothes, changing bed linen, and making the bed up for the day;
- Providing care in alignment with the Client’s Individual Care Plan and personal preferences;
- Supporting attendance/participation in community-based recreational and social activities;
- Providing Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments;
- As the clients live in their own homes, this role will require you to travel between the clients on a daily basis.
- First and foremost, we want people that are heart-centered and will find personal reward in this opportunity;
- Identify with our company values that underpin everything we do: Dignity, Excellence, Honesty, Sensitivity and provide Value;
- Currently hold a Cert III Aged Care, Cert III Individual Support, Cert III Disability or higher. (please also reach out if you are working towards these qualifications).
Must have, or willing to obtain, prior to commencement:
- National Police Check issued within the last 6 months with the purpose of employment in Age Care unsupervised/vulnerable (traffic infringements are not relevant);
- Current First Aid / CPR Certificate or willing to obtain one;
- Hold a current Australian driver’s license;
- Own a reliable registered motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance;
- The ability to speak another language is an advantage.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary under the Social, Community, Home Care, and Disability Services Industry Award plus super and salary packaging;
- Work/Life friendly environment which allows you to be flexible with your shifts that suit your lifestyle, family, and study commitments as much as possible across a 7-day roster;
- A great team of people that are supportive through every step of your employment life-cycle;
- Stylish company Uniform that makes you feel proud;
- A rewarding career in a Recession-proof industry that continues to grow with opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation.
After 6 months, you will receive additional benefits including:
- Access to salary sacrifice;
- Access to our Italian language centre for free Italian language lessons and cultural activities.
Join Co.As.It. now and let us together make a real difference!